How we can help?
Natural and interlocking stone walls, walkways and patios. If you can dream it, we can build it.
I love to create spaces that benefit wildlife, while still being beautiful for us to enjoy. This garden has a diversity of plants, layers, but also low maintenance. Beginning a maintenance company 8 years ago opened my eyes to the time to maintain, materials we waste, and chemicals we pour into our gardens. I like creating living spaces with fragrance, edible plants, and cover for both human & wildlife. This garden was designed to keep this balance.
Tips & Tricks
- What is winter burn?
- Drainage problems
- Summer garden tips
- Perk up hanging baskets
- Keep on top of aphids!
- 5 Tips on comfortable outdoor entertaining
- Shasta daisies
- Herbaceous clematis flowers
- Here’s a free resource to help create drought-tolerant, water-wise landscaping in your home garden
- Weeds are a gardener’s top enemy, but here’s how to fight back
- Nature’s art: How to create interior design pieces from what’s in the garden